7 Lingerie patterns & tutorials
Have you ever made underwear/lingerie? I have made some panties and bras in school but never really gotten in to it fully. It's time to change that!
There are so many great lingerie pattern designers out there and I thought I would add my favourite designs to this list to inspire you. Maybe you will be inspired to make your own! Some are freebies and some are available to purchase.
1. The Barrett Bralette from Madalynne Intimates. I downloaded this pattern years ago and I have all the supplies I need. I just haven't gotten started yet... I will do it soon I hope. It looks really comfortable. This is a free PDF download that you can find here.
2. This is a useful tutorial on how to make a foam cup bra. Beautiful step by step photos and instructions. It's written by Cloth Habit and you can find it here. You can use this tutorial for a lot of different patterns. Cloth Habit has a lot of great lingerie patterns, check them out here.
3. Now let's talk about anything from Sophie Hines. Her designs are gorgeous! She's selling PDF patterns, sewing kits and materials etc. You can find her website here.
4. Emerald Erin. Sewing patterns, challenges and tutorials. Her website is a gold mine for anyone wanting to learn how to sew lingerie, swimwear and more. Check it out here. In the photo you can see the Jordy bralette pattern.
5. Acacia underwear from Megan Nielsen. Among the subscriber freebies when you sign up to the Megan Nielsen newsletter you can find the Acacia pattern. This is a great basic pattern. Click here to check it out.
6. Here's a tutorial for a stretch lace racerback bra. How cute is this? You can find the tutorial here. By "My handmade Space".
7. Last but not least here's a free slip pattern! The Ruby slip by "Pattern Scissors Cloth". Click here to download.