Vera is a relaxed yet chic pattern with a lot of variations.
Create the perfect summer dresses and tops and look + feel fabulous wearing them!
View A: Knee-length dress with fun sleeve detail, elasticated waist, and inseam pockets. Bust dart for easy adjustment + fit, button loop opening at the back.
View B: Sleeveless midi dress with elasticated waist, inseam pockets, skirt ruffle detail, and a belt that can be removed. Bust dart for easy adjustment + fit, button loop opening at the back.
View C: Flowy top with fun sleeve detail. Bust dart for easy adjustment + fit, button loop opening at the back.
View D: Flowy top that’s super fast to make. Bust dart for easy adjustment + fit, button loop opening at the back.
View E: The version with extra everything! Sleeves, ruffles, belt... it’s the glam version!
This pattern is a digital download. What is included:
- Industry-standard sewing pattern in PDF format that you print at home and tape together
- Size range 32-50 = 49 pages. Size range 44-62 = 57 pages
- Instructions on how to use a PDF pattern
- Clear sewing instructions with illustrations and tips and tricks
- Sizes available in the pattern: EU 32-50 & EU 44-62. Also how to convert them to other size systems. Be sure to look at the size guide to choose the correct size bundle for you
- Fabric requirements, lay plans, etc
What you will need:
1 button: 1cm 3/8" diameter
Waist elastic 1cm, 3/8" width
Sleeve elastic 0.6cm, 1/4" width
Button loop elastic or ribbon, a few cm long (1"-2")
Suggested fabrics: lightweight woven fabrics such as cotton lawn, voile, or challis. Lightweight viscose/rayon with a nice drape.
Note: I suggest you use a program like Adobe Reader for the printing. It's great for PDF patterns, free download here. Print on A4 or Letter size paper. Instructions included.