The Jorun leggings have three different views to choose from. This pattern is a comfortable and versatile basic in any wardrobe.
View A is a pair of classic leggings with tight, long legs. It has no side seams so it’s very quick and easy to put together. High-waisted or mid-rise - you choose!
View B is a pair of bike shorts. Just like view B, it has no side seams. High-waisted or mid-rise - you choose! Wear them underneath a dress to cover up and to avoid thigh-chafing. Or wear them with an oversized sweater.
View C is a 70’s inspired flared trouser with a high waistline. Flattering and fun to wear. Adjust the length to your liking. Wear them with a chunky sweater or a crop top. Can even be worn underneath a dress.
This pattern is a digital download. What is included:
- Industry-standard sewing pattern in PDF format that you print at home and tape together. Size range 32-50: 51 pages. Size range 44-62: 71 pages.
- Print at home version (A4 & Letter) and A0 copy shop versions.
- Layered PDF, choose which size to print out!
- Instructions on how to use a PDF pattern
- Clear sewing instructions with illustrations and tips and tricks
- Sizes available in the pattern: EU 32-50 & EU 44-62. Be sure to look at the size guide to choose the correct size bundle for you.
- Fabric requirements lay plans, etc
What you will need:
Twin needle (optional, but really nice to have)
Waist elastic (4cm/1.6" wide) 4 cm / 1.6" longer than your waist measurement.
Suggested fabrics: Light to medium weight jersey with 4-way stretch. Cotton jersey, viscose jersey or similar. A ribbed jersey will also worked very well for this pattern. Choose a fabric that is more on the firm than on the slippery side. At least 50% stretch on the crossgrain.
Note: I suggest you use a program like Adobe Reader for printing. It's great for PDF patterns, free download here. Print on A4 or Letter size paper. Instructions included.Tutorial: