The Tyra trousers are the perfect addition to your wardrobe. This pattern has two versions. Culottes & Palazzo pants. Create two different looks!
View A: Culottes. Flowy trousers that are wide and around calf length. High waist. They have pockets in front and a wide elastic at the natural waist. Comfortable yet stylish, perfect for a summer day.
View B: Palazzo pants. This view is floor length instead of cropped, otherwise, they are the same. The palazzo pants look great with heels for a more dressy look and they can also be worn casually.
Sewing difficulty: Great for beginners.
This pattern is a digital download. What is included:
- Industry-standard sewing pattern in PDF format that you print at home and tape together. 33 pages. Layered PDF, so you can choose which size(s) to print.
- Print at home version (A4 & Letter) and A0 copyshop versions.
- Instructions on how to use a PDF pattern.
- Clear sewing instructions with illustrations and tips and tricks.
- Sizes available in the pattern: EU 32 - 54. Also how to convert them to other size systems.
- Fabric requirements, lay plans etc.
What you will need:
Overlocker/serger (optional, you can use zigzag instead)
4 cm wide elastic
Some interfacing strips for pocket openings
Suggested fabrics: light to medium weight wovens such as viscose, tencel, polyester, crepe & other fabrics with good drape.
Note: I suggest you use a program like Adobe Reader for printing. It's great for PDF patterns, free download here. Print on A4 or Letter size paper. Instructions included.Tutorial: