IDUN is the perfect jersey dress. Design details include a sleeveless bodice with a scooped neckline, shoulder to waist seam and three different skirt options. The back has darts for shaping. Wear the Idun dress at home, to work, to parties and picnics... Make one in every colour!
View A: Everyday jersey dress for all occasions. Fitted bodice and flared skirt. Length is to the knee.
View B: Below the knee skirt. Great to wear with bare legs in the summer. Flowy and twirly and fun!
View C: Pencil skirt for a classy look. Knee-length. More dressy and great for the office with a jacket.
This pattern is a digital download. What is included:
- Industry standard sewing pattern in PDF format that you print at home and tape together. 30 pages.
- Print at home version (A4 & Letter) and A0 copyshop versions.
- Instructions on how to use a PDF pattern
- Clear sewing instructions with illustrations and tips and tricks
- Sizes available in the pattern: EU 32 - 54. Also how to convert them to other size-systems.
- Fabric requirements, lay plans etc
What you will need:
Twin needle (optional, but really nice to have)
A coverstitch machine can also be used for topstitching and hems. But it's in no way needed.
Suggested fabrics: Light to medium weight cotton jersey, viscose jersey or similar. Choose a fabric that is more on the firm than on the slippery side. At least 20% stretch on the crossgrain.
Note: I suggest you use a program like Adobe Reader for the printing. It's great for PDF patterns, free download here. Print on A4 or Letter size paper. Instructions included.