EIRA is a relaxed jersey top. Design details include a boat neck, dropped shoulder seam, 3/4 sleeves and a back yoke.
View A: Back has cute keyhole opening with a neck binding that extends and ties into a bow.
View B: Back yoke is one solid piece. Simple, clean design.
Wear the Eira top to work, to the gym, as loungewear... pair with jeans, pencil skirts or shorts. Display a fun printed fabric or use a classy stripe. This pattern also provides fun opportunities for colour blocking. Dress it up or dress it down! Endless possibilities - endless comfort...
This pattern is a digital download. What is included:
- Industry standard sewing pattern in PDF format that you print at home and tape together. 20 pages.
- Print at home version (A4 & Letter) and A0 copyshop versions.
- Instructions on how to use a PDF pattern
- Clear sewing instructions with illustrations and tips and tricks
- Sizes available in the pattern: EU 32 - 54. Also how to convert them to other size-systems.
- Fabric requirements, lay plans etc
What you will need:
Twin needle (optional, but really nice to have)
A coverstitch machine can also be used for topstitching and hems. But it's in no way needed.
Suggested fabrics: Light to medium weight cotton jersey, viscose jersey or similar. Choose a fabric that is more on the firm than on the slippery side. At least 20% stretch on the crossgrain.
Note: I suggest you use a program like Adobe Reader for the printing. It's great for PDF patterns, free download here. Print on A4 or Letter size paper. Instructions included.